Stan Odenthal, Managing AttorneyStan’s education and work experience has focused on public policy and administrative law. He has a strong passion for public service and has held several high level and executive level positions within state government. In these positions, he worked extensively in areas of state and federal law developing an ability to push through the government red tape and get things done. Stan is originally from northern Utah and has three children. Stan previously lived in the Dominican Republic for two years while completing a church service mission. He enjoys playing tennis, watching movies, and loves binge-watching tv shows on Netflix and Hulu. PREVIOUS EXECUTIVE LEADERSHIP
- Executive Director Nebraska Equal Opportunity Commission
- Director, Office of Employment and Training for the State of Nebraska
- University of Nebraska College of Law, Juris Doctor
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln, MA in Political Science (Areas of Concentration in Public Policy and American Government)
- Weber State University, BA in Political Science and History, minor in Spanish
- Spanish (fluent)
Assisting clients in matters related to local, state, or federal governmental units.
Assisting businesses in matters of human resource consulting, workforce management, and in all areas of employment law including employment discrimination cases
Assisting in matters of U.S. immigration law for businesses and individuals, including short-term and long-term workforce planning
Links Of Interest
Connect with these resources online
Federal Agencies and Links:
We are your partner in government-relations.
Our team has the skills and experience you need.
Years of State Government Experience
State Government Executive Level Positions Held